I have decided to make a very conscious effort to focus on all of the positive things in my life. And even on my worst day, there still has to be one thing that made me smile or made me feel good. It might be a thought, an event or even a phone call. Most of my entries will be brief - a "feel good moment", if you will! Please feel free to leave any comments you have (unless they're bad - there is no negativity allowed here!).

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

June 29, 2011

The thing that made me happy today was getting a phone call from a friend who was on vacation and heard a song that made her think of me.

I love it when I'm driving by myself and hear a song on the radio that reminds me of someone - I'm sure that there is a big smile on my face during those songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment